users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Starting mysqld before glassfish

From: rrugemalira <mambo-ruge_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:00:30 -0700 (PDT)

PROBLEM SOLVED:

On checking /etc/rc#.d where # = 2,3,4,5 I found that I had both
S64glassfish and S99glassfish.
I should have had only the latter!
Now because I had S64mysql it means that with S64glassfish (which I've now
removed) glassfish started earlier than mysql because g comes earlier than m
in the alphabet!

Hope this will be useful to someone else.