users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Starting mysqld before glassfish

From: rrugemalira <mambo-ruge_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

Within /etc/init.d/mysql and /etc/init.d/glassfish I have the following lines
respectively:
# chkconfig: 2345 64 36
# chkconfig: 2345 99 01
Meaning the start priority for mysql is 64 while that of glassfish is 99,
whereby glassfish should start later than mysql; which is not not happening!
I'd appreciate any suggestions to make mysql start earlier than glassfish at
boot.
Thanks