users@glassfish.java.net

Disable glassfish JNDI names breaks intra-ear injection

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 06:20:33 -0500 (CDT)

I have several EJBs that share the same interface, so I have set the server
property to disable glassfish JNDI names using:

**set server.ejb-container.property.disable-nonportable-jndi-names="true"**
However, with no other changes it seems that the EJBs now no longer have @EJB
references injected in to them for EJBs in other EARs and fail with
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException and javax.naming.NamingException: Lookup
failed for '...'

I've tried starting/stopping server, redeploying all the EARs and still no
luck. The system was working fine before I ran the command, and also works if
I set the property back to the default value of false.

Using Glassfish v3.1 on Windows 7.

Any help much appreciated.

Tom

--
[Message sent by forum member 'geekydiamond']