users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Need help for glassfish 3.1 clustering

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:35:54 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

Thanks Bobby..

I tried with glassfish3.2 . Now am not getting that
StringIndexOutOfBoundsException. And When I hit command,

*./asadmin validate-multicast --multicastport=30593
--multicastaddress=228.9.50.202 --timeout 45*

/Timeout set to 45 seconds
Will use port 30593
Will use address 228.9.50.202
Will use bind interface null
Will use wait period 2,000 (in milliseconds)
Listening for data...
Sending message with content "SRVR3" every 2,000 milliseconds
Received data from SRVR3 (loopback)/

/Exiting after 45 seconds. To change this timeout, use the --timeout command
line option.
Command validate-multicast executed successfully./

But Am not getting the response from SRVR4. I stopped IP Tables in both
servers.

Any idea on this,

Thanks

Jihadrh

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jihadrh']