users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Missing required extension methods detected on ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:48:37 -0500 (CDT)

Do you have any web services deployed to this server?  This is a documented
requirement of WS-AT in Metro as the deployment of a web service endpoint of
any kind initiates the WS-AT runtime init.  If you do have a web service
deployed and still hit this issue please feel free to file a bug and/or
mention it here and if you don't hit the issue I will make sure there is a
better exeption message in this case.

The "Missing required extension methods detected" is actually unrelated and
harmless but I will clean that up as well.

Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'paul_parkinson']