users@glassfish.java.net

problem deploying with asadmin

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:07:30 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,
I'm new to glassfish.  I managed to install a glassfish3 server on our Linux
(CentOS)
machine, and have successfully deployed apps to it, which run fine too.
What I'm trying
to do though is create some automation to automatically deploy the latest and
greatest
after a new build.
So I'm doing this:
asadmin undeploy myapp
asadmin deploy myapp.war
The first undeploy will always work, the deploy will always fail, with the
message:
remote failure: File not found : <path>/myapp.war
Command deploy failed
I've tried running this from the directory where the myapp.war is, I've tried
giving it
no path, or relative paths, or full paths etc.  No dice, it always fails
with the same
message, which is particularly frustrating since I can cut and paste the
filepath from
the very error message that it gives me, and see the file there.  Also the
deployment
will work fine if I do it from the web console instead.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'brianj12']