users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish JMS messages delivery

From: Amy Kang <amy.kang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:47:44 -0700

On 11-06-08 02:21 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> Am I right cluster should restore in case of failure?

yes.
> What can be the reason
> of refused connections?

The below ConnectException looks like the broker is not running. Please
check the broker log and GlassFish server log if running in GlassFish.

> Is it good practice to stop-start
> connection-session-producer in case of any JMS exception?

Connection.stop only stops message delivery to consumers in your
application. Depending on the cause of exception and location, you
may want to close/recreate the connection. Please see more information
on exception handling in MQ Java Developer's Guide,

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2440/gcbkz.html
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2440/aeqdx.html#gczqs

amy