users@glassfish.java.net

Timer problem with @Scehdule

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 03:02:48 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi,

I have an Issue with Glassfish v3 and my scheduled tasks.

There seams to be a gost process rerunning tasks, even after redeploy and
restart of the server. I can se this because I am running reports in the
morning and now they come double, one in the old format and one with the
extra field that I have added. This indicats some kind of gost thread still
wanting to run.

I managed to make a small application that reads the timerpool and it shows
the correct amount of timers and nothing looks to be an extra one in the
timer database. SO I suspect there is some thread hanging somewhere and that
does not seam to want to go away even after restart. It there any disk
management of scheduled timers?

Is there a way to check or get rid of this kind of problem.

/Peter

--
[Message sent by forum member 'theironicprogrammer']