users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What have I done 'wrong'

From: Vince Kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:41:44 -0700

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the suggestion. It seems to have worked.... but I am a bit
confused about why it works.

I am a bit confused about why we expect the user to specify the --node
option if they create multiple domains on a single host...

It seems like we are asking the user to enter data that we can
calculate... It seems like we 'know' that localhost is the 'first part'
of the node name. We can figure out that 'domain3' is the second part
of the node name, based on the port.

It seems like this is a usability problem... not a huge one... but still
a valid one.

vbk