users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying to clustered instances is failing for Glassfish 2.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 23:02:43 -0500 (CDT)

 I figured out the cause of the problem. It appears that it a bug either in
the Javascript used in the Admin GUI's selection widget when running in
Firefox 4.x compared to 3.x or a bug in Firefox 4 itself.  FF was upgraded
recently to 4 and that's why I hadn't seen this behavior before. It worked
fine in IE 7 for a change and I was able to redeploy the various modules to
the clusters without a problem. (That explains why there weren't any errors
in the log files. Have I mentioned how much I hate Javascript? :-) )

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rrr6399']