users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploying to clustered instances is failing for Glassfish 2.1.1 p22 (p08)

From: Anissa Lam <anissa.lam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 07:47:27 -0700

I have never heard about this problem with GlassFish v2.1.1.
You are saying that even if you deploy the war to "server", it still
puts "server" as "Available Targets" instead of showing it is selected?
   How about the target listing page ? does that page show the info
correctly ?
Can you use the command "create-application-ref" to add the target ?

>> "It appears to deploy successfully, but when I look at the status of
the
>> application using the admin GUI, it tells me I need to redeploy. "

Where does it give you the status of "need to redeploy", I don't
remember such a feature/screen in GlassFish v2.1.1

Anissa.