users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom Realm: Login failed: null entry invalid.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 07:37:36 -0500 (CDT)

 I see something similar, when implementing a custom realm with
FlaxibleJDBCRealm. It only seems to happen occasionally though, most of
the time people log in OK. This all worked fine under GF 3.0.1, it only
seems to have become an issue with 3.1.

com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.login.common.LoginException: Login failed:
customrealm:Login Failed with user  xxxxxxxx

at
com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.login.LoginContextDriver.doPasswordLogin(LoginContextDriver.java:394)

        at
com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.login.LoginContextDriver.login(LoginContextDriver.java:240)

        at
com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.login.LoginContextDriver.login(LoginContextDriver.java:153)

I don't get the work null appearing like you do?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'davethedog']