users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Could not generate application client with asadmin in GF31

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 03:19:39 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Tim,   No, I did not get your response back from nbj2ee mailing list by
email, where I posted the threat initially. It is possible to check your
response by logging onto Netbean Forums which I haven’t done though.   Is
the GF3.1 that is bundled with Netbeans 7.0 is the same copy as the one in
http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.1/release [1]? How can you tell what is
the built number in order to determine whether the two downloads are the same
or not?   I have been able to reproduce the same issue with
FundsConsumer while a simple HelloWorld application works fine when using
GF3.1 bundled with Netbeans 7.0. What I haven’t done though, is to test
FundsConsumer on http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.1/release with Netbeans
7.0 [2]. ie install Netbeans 7.0 without GF3.1 before adding the official
release copy downloaded from http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.1/release
[3], which I am hoping to avoid if both of them are the same.   Thanks,
Crystal

[1] http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.1/release
[2] http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.1/release%20with%20Netbeans%207.0
[3] http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.1/release

--
[Message sent by forum member 'crytal123']