users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Could not generate application client with asadmin in GF31

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 07:11:17 -0500 (CDT)

Did you see my reply to this same questions in the nbj2ee mailing list?
Let's continue the discussion here since it seems more like a GlassFish topic
than a NetBeans one.

Here is what I wrote in my earlier response:

Jack,
Beginning with GlassFish 3.0 the retrieved client files have changed, for
several reasons including performance.  Functionally, though, things that
used to work should continue to work.
Are there any errors on the server side written to
domains\domain1\logs\server.log?
I do not know if this would explain what you are seeing, but officially it is
NetBeans 7.0 which supports GlassFish 3.1.  Please try with the released
build of 3.1:
http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.1/release
If you still have problems please open a new issue at
http://java.net/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa
and attach your application so we can try to reproduce the problem.
- Tim

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn']