users@glassfish.java.net

SEVERE: Exception while loading the app : Same interception type cannot be

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 12:15:16 -0500 (CDT)

Hi everyone,

Its my first post here at the forum so if i miss anything let me know.

Im facing a problem when i try to deploy my app at GF 3.1.1(b06) or GF 3.0.1,
this app "runs" under JSF 2.1.1, Hibernate 3.5.1, CDI, EJB 3.1. I have a
similar app which runs sucessfull with this stack but this one, im migrating
from Spring to CDI + EJB, i cant get to work, here is the full stacktrace:
http://pastebin.com/TQSy7vQv

its a small web app and here is the information to deploy it:

WAR: http://www.4shared.com/file/nQ2qBtYT/wikifaces-10-SNAPSHOT.html

database config: http://pastebin.com/MCXcmxhW

postgres drive:
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/postgresql-8.4-702.jdbc4.jar

if you need any more information please let me know. Thanks in advance.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rmpestano']