users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Since the JVM crashed in the

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 12:05:01 -0500 (CDT)

it is. On Glassfish on my local PC (I use netbeans 7.0), it works, and I have
tried to deploy more than one War on my linux server with the same result.

The server on which I am deployin has an Ubunto OS, I'm not sure but it
should be a 8.04 (or 8.10) version.

As soon as I have time I'll try to install the same version of Glassfish on
windows in order to verify if it depends on the java version for linux or
not.

Note that the same war is currently running on Glassfish 3.0.1. (same java
release as version 3.1 that is giving error).

Regards,

   Giorgio Franceschetti

--
[Message sent by forum member 'giorgiof']