users@glassfish.java.net

Re: detecting persistence archive in ScatteredEar lib

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 09:27:37 -0500 (CDT)

I tried for the meantime to put persistence.xml inside the ejb-jars directly.
There I try to import definitions from other entities projects by putting in
persistence.xml. (I will need to do the same if I'll use persistence archive
which I'm currently unable to)

<jar-file>svams.entities.jar</jar-file>

The jar was located by glassfish PersistentUnitLoader but in
NativeScanner.java:136) I get the error:

org.hibernate.ejb.packaging.NativeScanner.getClassesInJar(

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com\vnet\core\model\BaseUser (wrong name:
com/vnet/core/model/BaseUser)

Where BaseUser is a class inside svams.entities.jar.

 What is going wrong here?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tovi']