users@glassfish.java.net

Maven repositories and consistent jsp-support

From: RaphaelJ <raphael.jolivet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 04:46:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have been using the Grizzly web server for some time now, in my maven
project, and I needed a support for "JSP" pages.
I have searched a bit and discovered that there was (at least) two different
Maven repositories.
I used to target :
* http://download.java.net/maven/2/(com/sun/grizzly/)
But I see that recent releases go into
* http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/(com/sun/grizzly/)

I am right ?

In the first repository, I only found SNAPSHOT and Beta releases (of
v1.9.19) for "com.sun.grizzly:jsp-support"
The second repository does not seem to be a valid Maven2 repository, as I
can't find any index at
* http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/.index

Therefore, my Maven tools (Artifactory repository cache system, Maven and
m2Eclipse) are unable to use this repository.

Which repository should I use to have a consistent /recent version of
Grizzly with JSP support ?

Thanks in advance,
Brgds,

Raphael