users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1 deployment requires much more memory than 2.1.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:01:16 -0500 (CDT)

OK. I am not sure whether I should  be replying in the issue or here.

Anyway, the EAR contains:

- EJB.jar with the implementation of EJBs, about 250k

- services.war with implementation of web services that act a s a bridge
between external clients and the EJBs, about 200k

- login.war, web application that manages login portal, about 1.7M

- db management jar (model + persistence layer), about 1M

- other low-level utility JARs, about 1M

- libraries, make up the rest of EAR size to 25M

Do you need any other kind of information ?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'raypettas']