users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 3.1 is much slower to deploy

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:22:04 -0500 (CDT)

Our application used to take less than a minute to deploy on Glassfish 2 It
now takes 500s to deploy on Glassfish 3.1 which makes for a painfully slow
development cycle. I have experimented and what takes long is our Stateless
Sesion Bean which is a Session Facade. It is large with over 700 methods. If
I leave this out and just load a few ancillary stateless session beans our
message beans, JPA classes etc the application deploys in about 20 s. Is this
a common experience ? Is there someway I can speed this deployment ?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'james100']