users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is glassfish-resources.xml required to develop?

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 21:14:57 +0200

glassfish-resource.xml hold "scoped resources" definition (i.e. created on deploy, destroyed on undeploy).
This is a new feature in 3.1 to support self-contained archives, but it is certainly not required.
When moving to 3.1 you probably didn't re-create the database connection pool you were using in 3.0.1
-Alexis