users@glassfish.java.net

Re: (netbeans,mandriva) error while launching JEE client : ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 16:15:29 -0500 (CDT)

hi fabien,

A long time has elapsed without news!

I succeeded in launching my program!

In a latter message, I told you I was'nt able to launch the adminisztration
page of glassfish, in port 4848.

so, I decided to use huge attack : I changed of OS, from mandriva to
opensuse, because I thought the system was surely badly "ill" to have
glassfish launched (because the program created in netbeans used to work when
launched from netbeans) and not to be able to launch the administration page.

so I created backups of my netbeans projects and migrated.

and finally it worked, with even a LAF manager (tinyLAF), but with its jar
put in the manifest.mf yet, like you said to me.

it works, launched from the command line.

thanks again!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'lolveley']