users@glassfish.java.net

Re: (netbeans,mandriva) error while launching JEE client : ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 02:43:24 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

first of all I think you cannot use the "-classpath" option while launching a
jar. You have to do it in the manifest file. Also I think you are not
including the good jar library in your classpath. Your manifest.mf should
have a line like :

Class-Path: /path/to/RemoteInterface1 /path/to/RemoteInterface2
/home/olivier/applications/glassfish3.1/glassfish/lib/gf-client.jar

I think including gf-client.jar is enough since this library includes the
other ones.

NB : in your IDE if you add a dependancy to gf-client.jar, it will copy this
file in a local "lib" folder and try to use this one (check the manifest.mf
produced by netbeans). But this will not work since gf-client.jar will fail
to include the other jars (because they have not been copied into the local
lib folder).

Regards,

Fabien Leroy.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'fleroy41']