users@glassfish.java.net

Re: identifying EJB calling machine

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 04:39:11 -0500 (CDT)

 Hello,

I am having new difficulties with this. I am trying to reproduce my current
problems with the most simple example, but i am trying to figure out
something:

If the following statements are considered to be true:

  * the glassfish-ejb-jar.xml file contains the EJB  ior-security-config
    configuration mentionned in my previous post,
  * the ejb behind that configuration is called by a customloginmodule/ custom
    realm

In ALL CASES, will EJBContext.getCallerPrincipal().getName() return the
calling machine SSL certificate DN ? i am not sure what change made change,
but i am only getting "ANONYMOUS" where i used to find my calling machine
certificate DN.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'brzhk']