users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish 3.1 with jersey 1.5 (out of the box) client issues

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 12:49:09 -0500 (CDT)

Also, I've noticed that with respect to clients; if I add the jersey-json jar
file the exception seems to change (for the worse? or the better? I can't
tell).

SEVERE: A Message body reader for Java class java.lang.String, and Java Type
class java.lang.String, and MIME media tyep text/plain was not found ...
ocm.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse getEntity SEVERE: The registered
message body readers compatible with the MIME media types are: */* ->
com.sun.jersey.impl.provider.entity.JSONJAXBElementProvider$General
com.sun.jersey.impl.provider.entity.JSONArrayProviderr$General
com.sun.jersey.impl.provider.entity.JSONObjectProvider$General
com.sun.jersey.impl.provider.entity.JSONRootElementProvider$General
com.sun.jersey.impl.provider.entity.JSONListElementProvider$General Caused
by: com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException: A message body reader
for Java class java.lang.String, and Java type class java.lang.String, and
MIME media type text/plain was not found Thanks again.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'hoffman462']