users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How can I make server user single class loader for all applications without packaging them to EAR?

From: Byron Nevins <byron.nevins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:23:31 -0700

If you really want one classloader for all the apps -- I have no idea.
but if you just want all the apps to be able to access a shared copy of
classes -- then drop the jars with the shared classes into the lib
directory of the domain.

On 4/19/2011 6:16 AM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> I have several web-modules. These modules use some common classes and
> should
> share their instances.
> But modules are being deployed independently thus packaging all them
> to EAR
> is not acceptable.
> I suppose the problem is that each web module uses separate class loader.
> How can I make AS use single class loader for all modules?
> Maybe there is some other solution..maybe other AS..
>

> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'boraldo']

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Byron Nevins | Principal MTS
Phone: +1 6503958992 <tel:+1%206503958992>