users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish verifier tool error

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 09:55:41 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=dboileau]Hi, I have setup a enterprise project within netbeans 6.9.1.
WIth all the default options no code changes and ran the glassfish verifier
tool on it and I get the following error. Verifier output
(C:\Users\Damien\Documents\NetBeansProjects\EnterpriseApplication1\dist\EnterpriseApplication1.ear.xml)
not found. can someone please tell me where and what I need to place within
the files to correct this error. regards[/quote]

The same issue appears on Netbeans 7 RC 1 and RC 2.

I am using Glassfish 3.1 and I installed the verifier using the update tool.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cistox']