users@glassfish.java.net

How can I make server user single class loader for all applications without packaging them to EAR?

From: boraldo <boraldo_at_hotbox.ru>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 06:16:02 -0700 (PDT)

I have several web-modules. These modules use some common classes and should
share their instances.
But modules are being deployed independently thus packaging all them to EAR
is not acceptable.
I suppose the problem is that each web module uses separate class loader.
How can I make AS use single class loader for all modules?
Maybe there is some other solution..maybe other AS..