users@glassfish.java.net

get-health reports incorrectly

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:52:28 -0500 (CDT)

    Hello,

    I managed to get Glassfish 3.1 b43 running as DAS and two remote
instances. I have two problems in fact:

1. I have to start the instances manually from the DAS server after I reboot
the OS on any of the remote instances (mycluster is not started
automatically).

2. After I start both instances and issue: get-health mycluster on the DAS
server I get:

asadmin> get-health cluster1
inst1 not started
inst2 not started
Command get-health executed successfully.

validate-cluster command says multicast is OK and I have no firewalls between
the DAS and the two instances

Can you please suggest where to look for the problem? I haven't set any
password on the admin account in order to get these things going first.

Thank you in advance,

Todor

--
[Message sent by forum member 'windwalker78']