users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Hybrid OSGi/WS application and Glassfish 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 01:42:28 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=mgainty] * what is your binding from DD what does the DD you are using
look like? i dont have any testcases here..if we could get some binding
testcases we can at least narrow down which binding is failing arun did you
find anything?[/quote]

Hi, in my case there was no special bindings. It was a simple "hello world"
WS (a single method that returns String) that was deployed as osgi WAB . The
same application deployed in Glassfish Web container works fine.

Regards

Marcin Kwapisz

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mkwapisz']