users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Redirect to a page after successful form authentication without first accessing protected resource?

From: hezjing <hezjing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 09:08:17 +0800

I solved the problem by configured the welcome page to a protected resource.
I want the user to be redirected to a main menu page after successful
authentication, so I configured the main menu page as a protected resource,
and configured it as a welcome page.

By doing this, the login page will be displayed every time user try to
access http://www.anything.com (redirected because the welcome page is
protected). Then after successful login, the welcome (or main menu) page is
displayed.

--
Hez