users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HTTP Session crossing between users (for the lack of a bette

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 04:20:34 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for your response Alexey. I will try that. I need to figure out a way
to reproduce this to verify it as this is not something we see in our test
environments (running the same GF versions). But the jira issue does sound
related to what the users had complained.
As an aside, we have plans to upgrade to GF 3.1 fairly soon(ish). I'm
assuming this is fixed in the Grizly version on GF3.1(?). As per this
http://glassfish.java.net/public/comparing_v2_and_v3.html, I guess my
assumption is correct. Please let me know if its not though.

Thanks again for your quick response on it.

Cheers
-- Imran

--
[Message sent by forum member 'imranbohoran']