users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1 doesn't start after little updates

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:22:54 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, I think I have enough information to troubleshoot the situation...

I did verify that no 3.2 content was published into Linux stable repository by mistake. Since you installed verifier packages using Admin GUI the problem seems to be limited to Update Center's Java API and I'll file an issue for that. My advice at this point would be to use either pkg or updatetool clients to install available updates and additional packages. If you do use Admin GUI, please make sure that you check the version of selected package - if it is set to "3.2", you probably need to install the package of the same name, but with version "3.1".