users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Launching apps from admin console fails in GF 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 03:41:56 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the suggestion. The problem is I am not in control of the url. It
is being generated for me by GlassFish 3.1. If I change
http://Develop2:8080/test4 to http://localhost:8080/test4 then everything
works fine. If I deploy the app to GF 3.01 then Glassfish generates the
http://localhost:8080/test4 and the app launches fine. Perhaps there is
somewhere within GF3.1 that the Develop2/localhost part of the url can be
configured but I have yet to find it. This isn't a major problem as I have
been manually correcting the URL and then bookmarking it. But I'd like to
ascertain if this is a bug or something I am doing wrong.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'garyrich']