users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Launching apps from admin console fails in GF 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 05:42:36 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the suggestion. I presume this would require adding 127.0.0.1
develop2 to my hosts file. But I have tried this and it didn't seem to work.
Reading the "Windows Methods of Resolving Host Names" section of the page
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727005.aspx seems to indicate
that since develop2 is the host name of my machine it will be used prior to
any hosts / dns lookup. Surely there must be some configuration of glassfish
to fix the launch hyperlinks. Have tried a few things including adding a
redirect_1 property to the virtual server in the admin console. This didn't
seem to work either.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'garyrich']