users@glassfish.java.net

how to send user defined error message in the status line of the http

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:28:24 -0500 (CDT)

Usine Netbeans I have developed a restul web application and deployed in
glassfish 3. These restful web services inturn call EJBs and send the result
to the client. I have several custom user defined exceptions and interested
in sending the client the error code along with the custom defined error
message. At the client I always get error code 500 and description "Internal
Server Error". I would really appreciate if somebody can tell me the way to
pass custom error messages to the client.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rkonkimalla']