users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jersey WADL to HTML XSL stylesheet

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:18:45 -0500 (CDT)

Scott,

I don't know much about the intermediary steps with Jersey an extended WADL
generation. I do know that Jersey uses the original namespace,
http://research.sun.com/wadl/2006/10, rather than the current W3C
Submission, http://wadl.dev.java.net/2009/02. There are subtle differences
in the schemas. One that comes to mind is the fault element was dropped, I
suppose in favor of using a non-200 for the status attribute of a response.

I've just posted a fairly robust stylesheet that is up-to-date with the
current W3C submission at https://github.com/ipcsystems/wadl-stylesheet [1].
You can easily change the newer namespace to the older namespace in the
stylesheet. IPC uses Jersey as well, so internally our stylesheet reflects
the old namespace.

Please give it a try and let me know if you have problems.

Regards,
Mark Sawers
IPC Systems

[1] https://github.com/ipcsystems/wadl-stylesheet

--
[Message sent by forum member 'marksawers']