users@glassfish.java.net

Classic EJB v3 and OSGI Client

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 14:08:45 -0500 (CDT)

 Hello Colleagues,

I've got EJB v3 (non-OSGI) and 2 client applications (Both client contains
EJB's interfaces)

  1) OSGI-module
  2) Classic web

Classic web + EJB = work fine

OSGI-module + EJB = works fine only if OSGI installed after EJB starts.

If OSGI=module started before EJB I got  *java.lang.LinkageError: loader
constraint violation: loader (instance of
org/apache/felix/framework/ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoaderJava5) previously
initiated loading for a different type with name "org...*

I think if EJB started before OSGI-module it use it's own interfaces and
classes, and when OSGI-module started before EJB than EJB use interfaces from
OSGI-module.

*How to manage classloading of that interfaces in glassfish 3.1 ?*

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mgubaidullin']