users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Strange...Where does glassfish save your class/project after deployment on Windows?

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:36:52 -0400

Ludo and Vince should be able to provide more accurate answers here, but
I think when you deploy through the NetBeans, it's probably using
directory deployment (with your build directory) so the application bits
will not be found in the applications repository. Not sure the
difference between windows and linux here, I think there are different
options from NetBeans where you could use default directory deploy or
you could use archive deploy. Maybe you were choosing archive deploy
option for the linux?

- Hong