users@glassfish.java.net

Strange...Where does glassfish save your class/project after deployment on

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:10:32 -0500 (CDT)

sorry for the newbie question...

I am using Glassfish3.1 on Windows XP. After deploy a web service project
using Netbeans, it works fine. But when i go to

install-path\glassfish-3.1\glassfish\domains\domain1\applications

I don't see my application. under
install\glassfish-3.1\glassfish\domains\domain1\applications\__internal,
there's a folder with the same name as my project. But that folder is empty.

But if i deploy a project on linux, i can find my application and classes
under "application" folder.

So where are they on windows? Anybody knows? thx.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'h_z']