users@glassfish.java.net

With a bit of help from this

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:40:48 -0500 (CDT)

With a bit of help from this post, I have moved a little forward. I have set
up my JNDI properties as follows:

java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=com.sun.enterprise.naming
java.naming.factory.state=com.sun.corba.ee.impl.presentation.rmi.JNDIStateFactoryImpl
I have also included the following jars from GLASSFISH_HOME/modules:
gf-client-module.jar, jms-core.jar At this point my initialContext lookup is
failing with the following exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.messaging.jms.ra.ResourceAdapter
Don't think this is going in the right direction. Why is the client looking
for a ResourceAdapter? That's a server-side object!

Please help!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nbhatia']