users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Windows Server 2008 R2 Deploy Issue

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:24:09 -0500

It appears that the server is crashing while deploying the application.

Are there any messages in the server.log file?
Try starting the domain using "asadmin start-domain --verbose" in one
command window, and then deploy the application from another command
window. I expect that the server will exit when the application is
deployed. Does it print any messages before doing so?

Tom