users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Windows Server 2008 R2 Deploy Issue

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 03:50:55 -0500 (CDT)

 I am using glassfish 3.1 (build 43). When I deploy an application either
through the admin console or using the asadmin deploy command, glassfish
server stops and I get an error "Remote server does not listen for requests
on [localhost:4848]. Is the server up?" (on the asadmin command line console)
and error 101 (connection reset error) on the admin console.

The same deployment works on windows XP and Windows 7. Are there any socket
timeout settings which need to be configured or something specific to Windows
2008 R2?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'table1']