users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Any update on this issue,

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:18:52 -0400

depends on 2 factors:
1)which package are you implementing fileupload (most folks use commons-fileupload)..be aware most packages support max-buffer-size
2)the implemented connector ..NIO connectors on HTTP1.1 connection are the best connectors for heavy and/or intermittent loads

this problem is difficult to diagnose if we can't see the stacktrace and log

if the problem *is* specific to grizzly you may want to consider testing out on a NIO (http1.1) supported connector

Martin Gainty