users@glassfish.java.net

Server time out of sync with system time (after DST)?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:03:08 -0500 (CDT)

I recently posed my question on SO and didn't really get many bites:

While the system time on my Ubuntu server updated appropriately with DST on
Sunday, the timestamp on my glassfish logs are still an hour off. I've
restarted the application server, but this doesn't seem to have changed
anything... Any ideas on why the time in the glassfish logs do not match the
system date and time?
It was suggested that I run the tzupdate tool on the machine. Note that the
JVM time (as tested by a simple hello-world) is appropriate. Why would the
Glassfish logs be off? Any idea what's going on here? Thanks!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cup_of_joe']