users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Any update on this

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 04:17:29 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Marti,

It would be great if you can provide any sample code or reference URLs for
"the implemented connector ..NIO connectors on HTTP1.1 connection".

I guess max-buffer-size is not the problem because some times we are able to
upload 30+ GB of data by using 20+ instances and sometimes it breaks for few
instances out of 20 instances with following warning in server.logĀ (in case
of Glassfish)

WARNING|glassfish3.0.1|com.sun.grizzly.config.GrizzlyServiceListener|_ThreadID=17;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|Interrupting
idle Thread: http-thread-pool-9876-(17)|#]

Thanks

Krishan Babbar

--
[Message sent by forum member 'babbarkrishan']