users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish 3.1 not ready for

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:10:17 -0600 (CST)

 I am having the same issue under 3.1 b43. I have tested one my backup
development server. It’s a quad xeon 3.8ghz 64bit dell with 16gb ram and a
raid 5 Logical Volume of 3 x 146 gb 15k hard drives. In one week of testing I
have tested.... CentOS 5.5 our standard production operating system. I kept
getting

*INTERNAL SERVER ERROR*

*Grizzly/1.9.31*

After it times out I get the grizzly internal server error. I then for
testing tried Ubuntu server 10.04 LTS and 10.10 then I went to OpenSUSE 11.4
and now I am testing Fedora 14. We are also are having troubles deploying our
Grails application. We tried all defaults and we have tried.. Upgrading it
some by loading the newest versions of hibernate 3.6.1 mysql connector/j
5.1.15 and grails 1.3.7. The server will still display static content from
docroot but the gui freezes both at localhost, 127.0.0.1 and looped back on
the local machine but by way of full IP address. I have put about 80 ours of
testing into this over the last week and change looking to move to clustering
from load balancing. It takes a full restart of the server or killing the PID
to get this to return restarting glassfish won’t work with the script ports
8080 and 4848 are held open.

Dan

--
[Message sent by forum member 'dbeltz']