users@glassfish.java.net

Custom oonitoring of application

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:07:02 -0600 (CST)

Hi, is it possible to configure an installed application to participate in
the monitoring service of glassfish. For example in the admin web page, I can
see my application (Resource Connector) under the list, but there are no
components available to monitor. Can I configure the resource connector to
allow me to monitor the internal details of the resource in a similar manner
as it's possible to monitor glassfish components. I'd imagine if so there
would be some interface I need to implement or annotation to enable
monitoring, but I can't find any details on the web..

Thanks

John

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jsl123']