users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Glassfish 3.1 Admin

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:13:05 -0600 (CST)

It looks like my server runs ok, but I'm just not able to run the admin
console.  Although I haven't tried it yet, I imagine I should be able to
manage all of the elements through the command line.  It would just be a
little more cumbersome.  I'm going to try setting up things up on a Linux
server just to see what will happen.  This may be something specific to
Solaris and/or SPARC.  I'll have to do some testing over the weekend and see
what happens.  I've spent a couple of days trying to figure out the admin
console issue and I think my brain blue-screened a few hours ago.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'bob63']