users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1 Admin

From: Anissa Lam <anissa.lam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:51:26 -0800

Can you change the console and security logger level to FINEST ?
You can run the following CLI command, and then restart the server.

%asadmin set-log-levels org.glassfish.admingui.level=FINEST
org.glassfish.admingui.level package set with log level FINEST.
These logging levels are set for server.
Command set-log-levels executed successfully.

%asadmin set-log-levels javax.enterprise.system.ssl.security.level=FINEST
javax.enterprise.system.ssl.security.level package set with log level
FINEST.
These logging levels are set for server.
Command set-log-levels executed successfully.

Lets see if server.log can give us more clue.
Anissa.